Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars



This is the first time I have seen one single topic occupy the top 5 searches on Google Trends. Therefore, I feel compelled to write about it even though I have no real interest in the story. But for the massive amount of you who want to know who is on Dancing With The Stars this year, the list is below:

Kim Kardashian, reality TV star

Cloris Leachman, Oscar-winning actress

Maurice Greene, Olympic sprinter,

Lance Bass, former N' Sync star

Rocco DiSpirito, TV chef

Warren Sapp, NFL star

Misty May-Treanor, Olympic beach volleyballer

Toni Braxton, Grammy award-winning R&B star

Cody Linley, that cute kid from "Hannah Montana" show

Ted McGinley, veteran actor (who I hated on "Happy Days")

Brooke Burke, actress/TV personality

Jeffrey Ross, celebrity roaster and comedian

Susan Lucci, "All My Children" star